Internationale Förderprogramme für ÖMO Teilnehmer*innen
Es gibt drei tolle Angebote für internationale Förderprogramme. Bitte klickt hier um mehr zu erfahren.
----- University of Washington, Paul G. Allen School of Computer Science, Summer STEM Institute (SSI)
• 6-week virtual summer research program for high school students.
• three main parts
1) Research and data science bootcamp: Students learn how to design and conduct data science research projects. Students learn about the research process and how to apply statistical and machine learning methods to address scientific questions with real-world impact.
2) Masterclass lecture series: Students are connected to accomplished young adults around the world. Students have the opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship from Forbes 30 Under 30 recipients, science research from International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF) grand prize winners, and other topics from speakers with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
3) Mentored research project: Students complete a research project through a rigorous, hands-on learning experience under the guidance of mentors. Previously, students have worked in a variety of fields, from computational biology to quantum physics.
----- World Science Scholars program
• For exceptionally talented mathematical minds from around the world, ages 14–16.
• An initiative of the World Science Festival; 2-year program that fosters and sustains a vibrant community of outstanding math students, esteemed professors, and dedicated teaching fellows. The program is free and features courses taught by renowned scientists including Brian Greene, Stephen Wolfram, Suzana Herculano-Houzel, Cumrun Vafa, and others.
Info-Flyer steht im Downloadbereich zur Verfügung.
----- At Université Paris-Saclay (France), we are organizing an online summer school in mathematics for students aged 16-20 this summer. We are currently trying to reach those who may be interested. The link to the summer school :
The school will be in English. Applications are open until May 1st.
Robert Geretschläger, 12. April 2021 16:56