35th International Conference on Probabilistic, Combinatorial and Asymptotic Methods for the Analysis of Algorithms
The 35th International Conference on Probabilistic, Combinatorial and Asymptotic Methods for the Analysis of Algorithms (AofA2024) will take place during June 17–21, 2024. This event is part of the series of annual meetings and conferences of the AofA community.
Cécile Mailler (University of Bath) and Sebastian Wild (University of Liverpool) are the responsible co-chairs of the Program Committee as well as the local organisers. More information on the committees involved in the conference organisation can be found on the committee page.
More information on registration, submission of extended abstracts and related deadlines will be published in due course.
© University of Bath, link to original
- Sylvie Corteel (CNRS and Université Paris Cité)
- Michael Drmota (TU Wien)
- Antoine Genitrini (Sorbonne Université)
- Leslie Goldberg (University of Oxford)
- László Kozma (Freie Universität Berlin)
- Daniel Krenn (Paris Lodron University of Salzburg)
- Markus Lohrey (Universität Siegen)
- Irène Marcovici (Université de Lorraine)
- Thomas Sauerwald (University of Cambridge)