Calls & Instructions for Authors
We invite you to submit
- a minisymposium
- an extended abstract or
- a short abstract for a poster.
On Friday, June 19, minisymposia on some related topic will take place. Currently, the call for proposals for minisymposia is open.
- Details can be found in this document.
- Deadline: October 27, 2019
- 12 pages, excluding the bibliography and the frontpage (authors, affiliation, keywords, abstract) plus an appendix of at most 5 pages
- Submissions must be prepared using the LIPIcs format
- It is not permissible to change the LIPIcs format (line spacing etc.) in order to cram more material into the given number of pages.
- Submission via the EasyChair system.
- Deadline: January 10, 2020 (AoE)
January 3, 2020
Short Abstracts for a Poster
The submission of posters is currently suspended, please read our statement on the current situation.
2 pages Submission via the EasyChair system. Deadline: April 1, 2020